Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Skillz




Logan loves to play the piano! You'll hear Ryan say at the end of the clip, "He's so proud of himself!" And he really is. He's finding his own little voice. He's so kissable!!! He's really flirting with crawling...wants to go so badly, but just isn't quite there yet. We think another few weeks and he'll be off! Then we'll wish he was our little snuggle bug again.
Leah LOVES her dance class now! Today, she walked right over to her teacher, Miss Rachel, and started talking to her before class even started. She didn't ask once for me to come with her. She just did it all on her own! We've decided to put her in for another 4 weeks.
We're so thankful for a nice summer together. Ryan really got some good time with the kids. We're planning to yummy homemade lunches together during the school year on days when Ryan won't be home for yummy dinners. I'm greatful for time with Ryan this summer, and I'm greatful for my new full-time mommy status!

1 comment:

Mat n' Kat said...

I love it!! Logan is looking bigger than ever!! Taller! And Leah with her dance class!! To adorable!!! I'll see you all in a few days, CAN'T wait!!!!