Leah and Logan have had a busy few weeks...and it's only going to get busier! I wanted to share a few videos with you guys. Leah gets out part of a story she imagined in her video. She's such a big kid now, it's hard to believe. She's starting to shorten her words now and talk like a true American. A few nights ago Katie and I were watching Grey's Anatomy and Leah saw a brain being operated on. She told me, "She's got big time ouies!" She says, "ta", now instead of to. "I'm going ta my room, Mommy." And other phrases like that. She's so excited for Christmas, ready to see what Santa will bring her in her "sock" that's hanging from the chimney. She passionately tells Logan, "Logan, don't touch the presents! You have to wait until Christmas!" She's also started telling him that God is watching him when he does stuff that she doesn't like. I told her once that God could see her and knew if she was obeying or not. She's got it all figured out now. She loves to bake with me and help me with dinner. Mostly, that means sitting up on the counter and dipping her finger in what we're making. We love her.
Logan is walking all over the place now. He's been walking very well over at Sha's house all week and yesterday he started walking full-time. I took this video of him yesterday morning and by last night, he was choosing to walk instead of crawling anywhere. He can get going pretty well now, I don't think it'll be long before he's chasing Leah around the house. His favorite word is, "Ball!" He whisper-screams it. You can imagine the temptation for him when confronted with the Christmas tree with shiny ornaments. He tries very hard to maintain the one-finger poke like Leah did, but he just can't get enough that way. I choose to keep the office doors closed, and he finds other stuff to get into. He knows the sounds of a duck, cow, dog and fish. He says please and thank you and more in sign language...thank you out loud and it's hilarious. He says juice and cracker and mama and daddy. He actually says MiMi for my name a lot. Ryan and Leah call me Mammy, so I think he's trying to say that. He started blowing kisses a few days ago and loves to be chased around and roughed with. Of course his favorite game is to run away from me after his bath when he's not dressed. He thinks it's pretty hilarious and of course we all laugh too. We're working through his new "throwing a fit" stage. He's got a little temper on him. When he gets upset, his face and head turn bright red and his hair looks so blonde! He's got a few little curls on the back of his head, his hair is so cute. We love him too.
Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing family this Christmas and wishing we could see all of our family! We love you all,
Amy and family
No comments:
Post a Comment