
So any of you that know Ryan, know that He frequently refers to Elmer as "Terd". This morning was no exception, and while he thought Leah wasn't listening, he put Elmer into our room and closed the door. I asked him why he put him away, and he said, "Because he's being a terd." I said ok, and didn't think anything of it. The kids were watching a show and I was finishing getting breakfast ready. Elmer started whining, and if any of you know Elmer, you know what that means. It got pretty intense. Before I could say anything, Leah said, "Can I let Elmer out? I think he's finished being a terd now."
The kids and I went on a walk last week and as we came to our bridge, we saw a large white spot on the ground. I thought someone had spilled something but Leah told me that it was bird poop. I crinkled up my face and said, "I don't know, kiddo. That looks too big for bird poop." She thought about it for a second as we kept walking and said, "I think that bird was sick."
Randy and Connie got Leah a terrarium for Christmas last year with certificates to get some tadpoles. If you've been a follower of our blog, you'll remember that Leah named her tadpoles Creepy and Second. We all got a kick out of it. She came up with those names with NO prompting from anyone. We were all the more thrilled when she named her new frog today. He's a firebelly frog, so we're thinking of great names like "Flame" or "Red" or "Hot Frog". Not for Leah. She has to be original. This sweet frogs name is, "Little Snotty."
Yep. She's our princess:)
No comments:
Post a Comment