Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sweet June Bugs
















Here's out sweet June Bugs...they're growing so quickly. Leah started ballet again today. I'm waiting for her teacher to tell us to bring her to the older kids' class. She's the only one who sits and listen's to instructions. It's a little chaotic, but we know she's enjoying it, and she's only 3 still. I asked her today if I could call her, "Tiny Dancer". She said, "No thanks. Just call me big girl". Her hair is long enough to braid now, just last summer it was bobbed short! She enjoys taking rides on the stroller and spending special days with Daddy. Now that summer is officially here, she's getting more one on one time with him.
Logan is talking ALOT! He's able to tell us what he wants, when he wants it and when he's had enough. He's on the go all the time, and has taken his share of bumps and tumbles in the last week. I guess if he's choosing to jump off of the table onto the couch, or off of the couch next to the table, he's bound to get knocked around! You can see from the pictures how tall he's getting. He's really thining out too. He's still squishy and snuggly though. He'll be my baby for a while yet.
Ryan's doing well. His camp starts on Monday, so for the next few weeks he'll be heavily immersed in the sunshine. We're praying for good attendance for his 3rd annual camp!
I'm doing well too. The kids and I walk daily, find new places to play. We go swimming on Thursday's with mom's and kids from church so that has been fun. I go in on Tuesday to have an upper endoscopy, (they'll scope esophagus and stomach) and try to figure out what's going on with my reflux. I'm anxious to see what's been happening!
We're greatful for summertime and excited to spend more time with Ryan!

No comments: