Summer vacation is almost over. Ryan has one more week at home without school. He's been coaching cross country at 6am for two weeks now. Chuck his summer goodbye.
Soccer tournaments are over for the summer, we got to make it to the last qualifying game. Logan got attacked by fire ants and the ref threw Ryan out of the game. Chucked. (We all know Ryan's calm temperment, so no worries...he didn't do anything wrong. Ref was a bit edgy that night. )
I'm greatful that I don't have to chuck the kids goodbye...even though the school year is starting, the kids and I will still be together. Our new school year routine starts. Leah will be starting AWANA at church in a few weeks. I think she's going to love it. I get to start my ladies class again, which I love.
Logan is learning to use the potty. That means he's growing up, he's smart enough to know how and when to go and he tells us everytime. I'm still waiting for a mess to clean up but he's just not providing :) So what do I do with that box of diapers I just got last week? Chuck em'. (not really. He still sleeps in them.)
The kids are getting old enough now that we get to take them to do some pretty fun stuff. Grandma Phyllis and Papa Bill sent the kids some cash in the mail...we decided to take them to Chuck e Cheese's! They had a great time. Logan actually squealed when we walked in and he saw all the flashing lights and heard all the sounds. Ryan and I had fun too. Thanks Grandma Phyllis and Papa Bill! And thank you Chuck.
p.s. Ironically enough, as I was typing the end of this note, I heard the dams break...Logan peed all over the stairs. I knew it was too good to be true!!!
1 comment:
HA! I love the hockey gloves! You guys can't stay in Texas forever, right?!?
Post a Comment