Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break

When I was growing up, I always knew that I had a desire to be married and share my life with someone. I also knew that my husband would want to have children and that we'd love spending time together as a family. In college, when marriage seemed more of a reality to me, I pictured a day just like the day we shared yesterday. First, we slept in. The kids came to snuggle with us. Hiking in the morning sun. Leah's walking stick was too big. Logan wanted to ride Daddy's shoulders so he didn't step on a snake. Picnic by the ducks. Chill in the air. Birds singing about spring. Turtles sleeping in the sun. Mmmm. Good day!










When I was growing up, I always knew that I had a desire to be married and share my life with someone. I also knew that my husband would want to have children and that we'd love spending time together as a family. Yesterday was one of those days for me. In college, when marriage seemed more of a reality to me, I pictured a day like yesterday:

1 comment: