Sweet Leah surprises us around every curve! I like to classify her as the "strong, silent type". She's a lot like Ryan that way. She's been playing soccer for Ryan's team since this summer. She had her first game last weekend and I was able to get a few snapshots. I'm sorry they're blurry. She's really quick! She got to try being goalie...maybe not the best option for little-bitty Leah Beth. She's still younger than most of the girls on the team. We can tell she's got some athleticism and we think that in another year or so, she'll be ready to get back out there and try again. She's decided that soccer isn't for her right now. She's asked to try gymnastics, so we'll see what we can do about that.
She's loving choir class at church. We had a Christmas party with the kids last week. One of our teachers made little mice, and I thought i'd post a picture of them...you have to check these things out!
She's always loved singing and humming...it really is a good place for her to be. She's learning how to worship God respectfully and enthusiastically! I'm also enjoying being her teacher. I think it's pretty special. I got a few pictures from this Sunday after church. Her choir sang for the congregation and I thought she looked so cute.
We love watching your special gifts, Leah...thank you for trying new things and for working so hard! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment