Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A word...




"Mommy, I need to have a word with you, " Leah said. Ryan and Stephen and I all looked at each other and asked her to repeat what she had just said. "I need to have a word with you." Again, she says this with a twinkle in her eye. I decide to play along. "Ok, let's talk. What do you want to have a word with me about?"
Without another thought, Leah says, "And I had such high hopes for you." We all cracked up and tried to figure out where she had heard those terms. I realized quickly that it was from the Tinker Bell movie she loves. The leader fairy tells Tinker Bell that she needs to have a word with her and that she had high hopes for her as a new Tinker Fairy.
Our little Leah. Seems as though when the days get tough, she comes up with something like that. I love you, Leah.

No comments: