It's been a busy April. Busy but sweet. I won't go into detail about it all, the pictures should explain how our last 4 weeks have gone. Isa came for a visit shortly after we started sleeping in our new place. The kids and I moved stuff over slowly and then two weeks ago our moving truck brought everything else. My Dad came for a visit and to help move stuff. The kids love him and we're always happy to see him. Mom came after that and the kids love her too. I'm greatful to have my parents so close by. For the kids, and selfishly, for me too. It was hot last week and the kids and I acutally made it down to the pool one afternoon! Ryan took me out for my birthday, we got dressed up and he took me into Dallas...we went to dinner a the House of Blues! It was delicious. We walked it off with a stroll around downtown Dallas and had a great time together. Leah misses ballet so much, she put on her outfit last night and gave us our own little recital. Today the storms started. I decided to take Logan to get his hair cut. We were sad to know those little curls in the back would get chopped, but i'm happy to report they look as though they will come back, and he still looks like our same, sweet Logan. We can all actually, "feel" how wonderful it is to be so close to Ryan. I feel safer and He's feeling the comfort of being closer to home, and the stress of hours of driving has been eased. We feel blessed to be here...we now get Ryan for dinner every Thursday and Friday! Enjoy the pictures and we'll have more soon. P.S. In one of the pictures below, I watched Logan thinking about pouring out the chocolate milk all over the place, I just really wanted to get the shot. Ironically enough, his T-Shirt says, "I tried to be good, but I got bored." So funny!!!
Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Ohh Sweet April
It's been a busy April. Busy but sweet. I won't go into detail about it all, the pictures should explain how our last 4 weeks have gone. Isa came for a visit shortly after we started sleeping in our new place. The kids and I moved stuff over slowly and then two weeks ago our moving truck brought everything else. My Dad came for a visit and to help move stuff. The kids love him and we're always happy to see him. Mom came after that and the kids love her too. I'm greatful to have my parents so close by. For the kids, and selfishly, for me too. It was hot last week and the kids and I acutally made it down to the pool one afternoon! Ryan took me out for my birthday, we got dressed up and he took me into Dallas...we went to dinner a the House of Blues! It was delicious. We walked it off with a stroll around downtown Dallas and had a great time together. Leah misses ballet so much, she put on her outfit last night and gave us our own little recital. Today the storms started. I decided to take Logan to get his hair cut. We were sad to know those little curls in the back would get chopped, but i'm happy to report they look as though they will come back, and he still looks like our same, sweet Logan. We can all actually, "feel" how wonderful it is to be so close to Ryan. I feel safer and He's feeling the comfort of being closer to home, and the stress of hours of driving has been eased. We feel blessed to be here...we now get Ryan for dinner every Thursday and Friday! Enjoy the pictures and we'll have more soon. P.S. In one of the pictures below, I watched Logan thinking about pouring out the chocolate milk all over the place, I just really wanted to get the shot. Ironically enough, his T-Shirt says, "I tried to be good, but I got bored." So funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment