





I don't know if you can see it or not, but Leah caught a lizard today. I guess it could be a gecko? They're harmless and the keep the bugs down, so we aren't afraid of them. They're actually pretty cute! Leah told me she wanted to make him a home so I said that was fine. Next thing I knew, she had done just that. Here are a few pictures of our new little friend, Kicker.

I also got to spend the weekend with my parents and brother and grandma in Austin. Here are a couple of pictures of our time there too! The kids were so cute on Sunday morning for church! We tried a really great burger place...the kids ate well. And dad took me out to a kayak expo on Saturday afternoon. I tried a paddle board and loved it!
Keep your fingers crossed...we're signing a new 12 month lease with a new tennant for our home in Justin this week. We're so greatful that everything has worked out so well so far!
1 comment:
First of all, I'm pretty sure our daughters have the exact same wardrobe! I'm cracking up because Ella has almost all the same shirts that Leah is wearing in these pictures. Bargain shoppers unite! Haha! Secondly, I wish I could be as courageous and adventurous a mom as you, allowing the kids to bring "animals" into the house. I know it's good for them and bolsters creativity and all that, but I just. can't. do it. Teach me, please! Thirdly, thanks for the kinds words you said about nurses on my blog. I probably shouldn't have written all that, but sometimes I just get so frustrated. Thanks for reminding me that some people really do see you as a blessing in the midst of all that messy chaos. Much love- Mel
Post a Comment