Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Potty Police
We love the fall! It means fun festivals, playing outside more, and more time with Ryan! Here are a few pictures/videos from the last few weeks. Mom and Dad came out last weekend for Mom's birthday. Dad planned a game, brought silly string, and we had some cake. Leah handed out tickets to her ballet show. I couldn't help but remember that Vanessa used to do the same thing. Crazy. Seems like not too long ago that we were putting on shows for our parents, and now my kid is doing it for her grandparents. The kids did great at the fall festival at church. They loved riding the mini pony and seeing their friends. The hayride was a nice way to end the night. It was actually cool this year so we semi-bundled up to go and enjoy the evening. The Motorcycle/Star picture is the new "Potty Police" I developed for Logan. He's started to mark his territory around the house so I had to come up with a solution. He gets to put a motorcycle on a star everytime he goes in the potty. If he gets 5, the potty police says he gets to go outside and ride his motorcycle bike! Leah and I make a fun police voice, so we all really get into it. It's working so far today! I'm going to try to attach two videos. Each of the kids have started to take turns praying before mealtime. Logan's is hardly decipehrable, funny and sweet none the less. Crank up the volume for his. I think I catch a, "mommy" and a "stuck" in there. He speaks so clearly when not praying. Not sure why he mumbles during prayer time? Leah's is cute too. She allows Logan to pray along with her. They really are getting to be pals. It's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment