Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Day!

I love days like today. We went to worship and then class. Yummy snacks and coffee with great fellowship and learning. The kids looked cute, Ryan looked handsome, and my hair is finally straight, thank you, birthday fairy! We had a great lunch with Matt and Katie followed by a nice ride home for naps. The kids and Ryan went down nicely, hehe, and I go to go for a run. I reached a new fitness milestone and now have a few minutes to rest or read or browse or clean or watch a show or just do whatever I'd like! These are a few of my favorite things from today:

1) Flowers from all three of my lovies!

2) Just a sweet little something I saw while running today. I thought it was appropriate on Mother's Day to stop and catch them on film...


3)These pictures aren't from today, but they're the most recent of my most special blessings. Sheesh, they're cute! Thank you guys and Ryan, for making this day so special for me! I love you forever!

1 comment:

Kara Scharrer said...

Awe, I'm glad that you had a great day! Are you training to run a marathon or anything like that? I want to start running again after this babe comes. I've been meaning to ask you... what are those fish on the side of your blog? I hope that you are doing well!