Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let me count the ways...


There are a lot of reasons I love Ryan, but these are my top 10 for the week.

1) He truly desires to help me know God more.
2) He does cannon balls into the pool and doesn't mind getting splashed while the kids try to learn too.
3) He always smells good. Even after soccer practice.
4) He tells the kids a "Wise Old Moose" story every night. Even when it's late and he hasn't had dinner and he's tired.
5) He thinks i'm cute after I run. And i'm not.
6) He looks forward to date night. Even if we just stay home and order chips and salsa.
7) He thinks it's important for me to be home with our kids full-time. Even if it means less date nights.
8) He never complains. Never.
9) He tolerates my moods. And boy do I have them.
10) Even if we've argued, He still gives me a kiss, holds my hand, and tells me he loves me everynight before we fall asleep.

Sheesh. I should write lists more often. It's such a great reminder of why I'm so blessed!

No comments: