
Remnants of our baking excursion...

Leah and Mommy making Pumpkin cookies. Can you tell who made which cookies? Logan wanted in on the action too, so I snapped a shot after he tried some of the dough.

Logan. What a stud. And Leah, I caught you eating cookie dough!


Leah's cookies.

Mommy's cookies.

Playing with Elmer.

Gymboree.

Big boy carseat! Happy early birthday Logan, from GG and Papa!
Reading with Papa.
Snuggling with GG.

Leah making fun at Daddy's soccer game.

El-Dawg.

An entry photo for the Gap kids contest.
It's "fall" here in Texas, or so they say. We're able to keep our windows open most nights now. The house is chilly in the mornings. Our electric bill is down $150 than it was two months ago! We're finding our groove for this school year now. We're all anxious for high school soccer to start. We're going to be super-fans.
I wanted to post a few pictures for you. These are from the last two months of our lives. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment