You won't really see anyone gagging on lunch in this post. I have two video clips of our lunchtime conversations together. Leah is WAY into Sleeping Beauty right now. She's waiting so patiently to get the video next week when it comes out. So you'll hear her tell the 30 second version in her clip. The second clip is of the two kids together, and I posted it because I wanted you guys to be able to hear Logan's "fake laugh." Leah had the fake cough and Logan does the fake laugh. He does it all the time and we think it's hilarious. Leah and I were trying to get him to roar, but he just kind of chuckles instead. Listen and see if you can hear it... Oh yeah, the gagging part. Both kids have gagged in the last two days. Monday morning I asked Leah to bring me her cup. When she came back into the room, her eyes were watering and red, and she was coughing from having gagged. She said, "Mommy, it's old..." Then I opened the cup and it was milk from the day before!!! I sat her down and washed her mouth out with juice. Poor girl! Logan had some chocolate ice cream the same day and kept spitting it up. We just assumed it was because it was too much dairy. As I was brushing his teeth that night about an hour later, I found the real reason he was gagging. He had pulled a clump of black curly hair off of one of Leah's dolls, and eaten it. It was all smashed down on his tongue, and he couldn't get it out of his mouth. Poor guy! I'm glad we've gotten into the habit of brushing his teeth every night! Have a great day. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment