Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm cracking up!!!



Logan is fearless! Now that he can climb up onto the couch without help, he's decided that he can jump down without help, too. 14 months old and already, he's doing this stuff. His whole head was red last night before he went to bed because he kept jumping off and hitting the floor, between the pillows. So funny.
And Leah...I saw some of me in her for the first time today...anyone who grew up with me will see it too. She put my glasses on and I could hardly sit still long enough to take the picture because it was so funny to me. I love my babies!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

She does. She can open drawers with them. I'll post the video. Don't judge me.