


Our babies are so sweet! It's funny. We're having fun this year talking about love and Valentines' with the kids, instead of spoiling each other so much. The Valentine Frog came to our house this morning bearing little love bundles for the kids. We talked about how Logan is Mommy's Valentine, and Leah is Daddy's Valentine. We try to do something special with each kiddo that way on Valentines Day, trying to treat the kids as they should be treated by the opposite sex early on in life. It's a fun tradition we've come up with.
We were getting ready for church this morning, and Logan walked in the room as I was getting dressed. He got excited and said, "Mommy, can I dance with you in your dress?" Immediate tears in my eyes :) What a sweet little moment. He noticed my pretty dress and wanted to dance with me. That, i'll treasure in my heart forever.
After church, we came home and had some lunch. Ryan turned on some music for us to listen to while we got ready for naps. Leah asked Ryan, "Will you have a Valentine dance with me?" Again, tears and a treasured moment tucked away forever. Ryan and I were cleaning up the kitchen later and Logan was asking Leah if he could dance with her. She got all sheepish and shy and said yes. I tried to catch a picture, but it was fuzzy, so these are the best I have!
What love we have from our babies. Thank you God for these gifts of Love.
2 comments:
precious, little logan wanting to dance with mommy- i love it so much!
This is such a GREAT idea! Erik and I have talked about ways to teach the kids how the opposite sex should treat them and this idea on Valentines Day sounds perfect!
Post a Comment