Here we are, the Davis clan. We're venturing out into the world, trying to follow God's lead. We hope you'll enjoy watching our family learn and grow.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Logan, Logan, Logan...

Funny Logan story: My friend Jennifer and her husband teach Logan's class at church on Sunday mornings. She loves him and gets his sense of humor, so she passes the stories on to me. Ryan and I liked this one and thought you may too...especially if you know Logan, and know how he talks with his hands, and is totally serious about everything he says...even when he's joking, he's serious about it. If you know him, you get it.
So between worship service and Bible class for me and Ryan, we have about 20 minutes to visit or do whatever we need to do. Today, we needed to go out to the car to grab something. It just so happens that Logan's classroom faces the parking lot where our car was parked today. When we picked him up from class, he told us he saw us at our car. I just kind of shrugged it off and figured he saw us walk past. Tonight I got a message from Jennifer on Facebook asking me if Logan told us that he saw us today from his classroom window. I told her yes, that we needed something from the car. Then she sent me the conversation she had with Logan inside the classroom, while they were watching us...here is what she wrote me...
It was funny because he said he saw you a few minutes before that and he said yall had Leah and you were leaving him. I assured him that it was another family and that you would NEVER leave him at church....next thing he says "there's my m...ommy and daddy...they are leaving" I told him" that isn't them..well, maybe it IS them, but they must NEED something from your car and look, Leah isn't with them either!" His reply "they are leaving BOTH of us here!" Poor guy. It was funny though, kind of like a seen from a sitcom or something!
Ha!! I can just see him talking with his hands and making a really funny confused face with one side of his nose and lip raised...That's our Logan!

No comments: